I’m going to London. I’ll be there for the Olympics, with many of my classmates. While I’ve been to Europe twice before, I have never been to the UK, so I’m looking forward to a few things.
- The Olympics themselves. Of course. So many talented athletes in one place; so many countries coming together to celebrate their differences and their similarities and so on. I’ve been to plenty of professional sporting events, but never anything like this.
- People watching. It should be very interesting.
- Men in suits. My roommate told me there’s a bunch of them in England. I’m a fan.
- My class. I’ll be getting a lot of great journalism experience while in London through my summer class. It’s going to be awesome.
- I won’t have to pack when I get there, because I’ll already be packed! Not to mention that it’s easier to (I hate packing. I’ve been putting it off as long as possible.)
- British culture. I get to experience new things, sightsee, explore the city, meet new people. Not to mention that I really love traveling.
- It’s been really hot at home. The London weather will be much cooler. In fact, you might say…